1. We cannot guarantee the safety of data you have added, but we promise to do our best to keep your data safe.
3. All of the components of the system are the property of the GetWardrobe LLC. To copy scripts, elements of interface and the rest, you need to have our written permission.
4. Please keep in mind that the site appearance and functions can change as we work at it.
5. The objects (items) you have created, as well as their pictures, will be used for this site’s functioning at the GetWardrobe team discretion.
6. All of the information you have added can be used in impersonal form by the GetWardrobe website for self-learning and providing service to other users.
7. Impersonal statistical information on sizes, wardrobe elements, users’ locations and preferences, can be used by the GetWardrobe team for the project’s development, including passing it on further to third parties – clothes manufacturers and others.
8. You might be shown advertisements while using the site.
9. Recommendations on clothes combining are given to you by the GetWardrobe system automatically, while it is constantly learning. Therefore, the GetWardrobe team carries no responsibility for possible consequences, caused by incorrect or inaccurate combinations of clothes elements.
10. The GetWardrobe website is meant to make life better. Therefore, placing images of aggressive, pornographic, nationalistic character, as well as using abusive language on the site is prohibited.
11. The GetWardrobe team holds the right to block any user violating the present agreement’s regulation.
We collect personal and activity data, which may be linked.
We use technologies like cookies (small files stored on your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
Our systems may associate this personal information with your activities in the course of providing service to you (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
Our service does not currently recognize the "Do Not Track" signal that may be available in some web browsers.
We do not store or share your precise location.
We do not use or collect your precise geographic location.
You can request to see your personal data.
You can sign into your account to see any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, email, address or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see this information.
We may keep data indefinitely.
We may keep data indefinitely.
We don't share your personal data with other companies.
We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies.
No ad companies collect data through our service.
We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
You can ask privacy questions.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us: contact@GetWardrobe.com
Analytics providers access data on our behalf.
Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user. Click to see company privacy policies that govern their use of data.
We take steps to protect personal information
We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
Special situations may require disclosure of your data.
To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
You can review more privacy-related information.